Participation is Free, but Please register so we can send you Zoom Links and information on how to participate.
You’re invited by Crabtree Farms and local community partners to a virtual workshop September 21-23, 2021.
Together we will focus on Growing our Local Food Economy, Revitalizing the Rossville Blvd., and Improving Access to Healthy, Local Food for Residents near the Blvd. Corridor. Join us in teasing out viable solutions for a vibrant community! This workshop will be held as a series of six interconnected, virtual sessions. This event will be a dynamic work session, designed for participant interaction and collaboration to help create a community action plan around local food and revitalization. Plan to attend in part or in full:
Virtual Workshop Sessions
Tuesday September 21, 2021
1. Vision & Values and Case Stories, 9am – 11am.
2. Small Group Exercises, 12pm – 1:30pm.
Wednesday September 22, 2021
3. Action Brainstorming, 9:30am – 11:00 am.
4. Action Prioritization, 9:30am – 11:30am.
Thursday, September 23, 2021
5. Action Planning, 9:30am – 11:30am.
6. Report Out & Next Steps, 12:00pm – 1:30pm.